The Sorting Hat: Sun vs Flower
Goodbye old Pottermore, you will never be great again!
If you haven't heard (like Flower had not), Pottermore has been revamped to a 'wiki' kind of website and its absolutely devastating because exploring the Potter Universe had through those beautiful graphics and interactive games was such a unique experience.
The funnest- NOT A REAL WORLD part of Pottermore was probably the Sorting Hat. There are many quizzes with its questions online, but here is the NICEST VERSION (click) out. Let's see where we'll get sorted!
SUN's Answers: The Ravenclaw Girl
I want to be remembered as Great.
I would not want to be remembered as selfish.
If i could pick a potion I would pick a love potion.
I want people to remember me by Asking for more stories of my adventures.
The scent of parchment brings me comfort
Out of the four boxes, I pick the pewter box- the one that only opens for the worthy.
The piano is the most pleasant instrument to me.
I would drink the goblet with the Golden potion that reflects sunspots across the room
In a whimsical garden, the Silver trees with golden apples catch my eye.
In order I would save Book of Merlin, Dragon Pox Cure, Student Records.
I would most want to be Envied.
Loneliness is the hardest to cope with for me.
I look forward to Learning every area of magic at Hogwarts.
I wish for the power to read minds.
I'm most eager to learn about Centaurs.
If my friend cheated on a test and Professor Flitwick asked me, I would confront my classmate, ask them to tell Flitwick. If they don't I will!
I pick the path with the Cobbled ancient buildings.
A muggle confronts me and says they know I'm a wizard. I would tell them I'm worried about their mental health.
If a twig snaps as I'm walking through the Forbidden Forest at night, I would Draw my wand and stand my ground.
At the troll bridge, I would try to confuse the troll.
My worst nightmare is Being at a very high height without rails to stop you from falling
Moon or stars.
Go through forest or Go near river.
Go through forest or Go near river.
Dawn or dusk.
Black or white.
Left or right.
Heads or tails.
Result: Ravenclaw
Comment: I was surprised, flower guessed I was Ravenclaw so she must be psychic. I think I always wanted Gryffindor but now that i'm a part of Ravenclaw this house just got a lot more interesting. Plus apparently there classified as being witty and creative which sounds like me but there also classified by there intelligence; not so sure i'm suited to that one. Then again as Harry said in the last movie the sorting hat takes what you want into account, that's how he ended up in Gryffindor after all so if I don't want Ravenclaw, I can ask for something else. Yet in real life at school you don't get a say. So let's just say the sorting hat has it's perks.
FLOWER's Answers: The Gryffindor Girl
I want to be remembered as Great.
I would not want to be remembered as Cowardly.
I would not want to be remembered as Cowardly.
If I could pick a potion, I would pick A Love Potion.
I want people to remember me by Asking for more stories of my adventures.
The scent of Crackling Log Fire brings me comfort.
Out of the four boxes, I pick the one In which a small animal seems to be squeaking inside.
The violin is the most pleasant instrument to me.
The violin is the most pleasant instrument to me.
I would drink the goblet with the Silvery, glittery potion like its crushed diamonds.
In a whimsical garden, the Silver trees with golden apples catch my eye.
In order I would save Book of Merlin, Dragon Pox Cure, Student Records.
I would most want to be Liked.
I would most want to be Liked.
Loneliness is the hardest to cope with for me.
I look forward to Learning every area of magic at Hogwarts.
I wish for Invisibility.
I'm most eager to learn about Centaurs.
If my friend cheated on a test and Professor Flitwick asked me, I would Lie and say I don't know.
I pick the path with the Cobbled ancient buildings.
A muggle confronts me and says they know I'm a wizard. I would Agree and walk away bluffing.
If a twig snaps as I'm walking through the Forbidden Forest at night, I would Draw my wand and stand my ground.
At the troll bridge, I would Volunteer to fight.
My worst nightmare is Standing behind a door, peering through a keyhole and not being able to help.
Moon or stars.
Go through forest or Go near river.
Dawn or dusk.
Black or white.
Left or right.
Heads or tails.
Result: Gryffindor

Comment: Well I'm not surprised, I'm always either this or Slytherin. WOOT WOOT GO GRYFFINDOR!
However I did read this fanfiction (Draconian by Noelle) and in it she has it so that the Sorting Hat can change its mind if you try it again. I think this is pretty accurate because back in the Pottermore days I was hardcore Ravenclaw, but my values, desires in life and character has since changed. Plus, if people didn't change and develop overtime each of the Hogwart Houses would be so dreadfully one dimensional and boring. If JK Rowling thought of this, then wow she's clever!
However I did read this fanfiction (Draconian by Noelle) and in it she has it so that the Sorting Hat can change its mind if you try it again. I think this is pretty accurate because back in the Pottermore days I was hardcore Ravenclaw, but my values, desires in life and character has since changed. Plus, if people didn't change and develop overtime each of the Hogwart Houses would be so dreadfully one dimensional and boring. If JK Rowling thought of this, then wow she's clever!

0 comments